[hobbit] bb-hostedit v1.1 beta released

Kevin.Hanrahan at novainfo.com Kevin.Hanrahan at novainfo.com
Thu Jun 2 23:20:12 CEST 2005

I am having a hard time with this. I followed th install instructions (very
easy) but when I try to call it, I get:

Can't continue after import errors at /home/hobbit/server/bin/bb-hostedit.pl
line 36 BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at
/home/hobbit/server/bin/bb-hostedit.pl line 36.

Line 36 looks like this:

use CGI::Carp qw(warningsToBrowser fatalsToBrowser);

Where did I make my error?

Kevin