Strange trends-'feature'.

Peter Welter peter.welter at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 15:14:07 CEST 2005

Hi Henrik,
 In my configuration of a Linux BB-server and using BBRELAY to a Solaris 8
Hobbit 4.0.4 server, I have added the memory test from deadcat (
bb-memory-3.1.tar.gz) on one host. In particular, the host were the Hobbit
server resides, the memory test is being performed by the bb client. It
sends the data to the BBDISPLAY and it shows up correctly on the Hobbit
server. No problem.
 However, the memory trend is available under trends, but... now on *each*
host. There is no memory button like it should. But when I click the
trends-column for that host, there is a meaningless memory graph! On the
Hobbit server, *each* host has two new rrd-files were no test is being
performed:
./EachHost/memory.real.rrd
./EachHost/memory.swap.rrd
 Only one node, the node were the memroy test was added to bb-bbexttab, has
also the actual rrd-file, next to the previous two-files:
 ./HostWithMemoryTest/memory.real.rrd
./HostWithMemoryTest/memory.swap.rrd
./HostWithMemoryTest/memory.actual.rrd
 Thanks,