[hobbit] BBNET replacement.

Thomas tlp-hobbit at holme-pedersen.dk
Thu Jun 2 13:21:16 CEST 2005

Ups didn't quite go as expected.

I disabled everything in hobbitlaunch.cfg except bbnet and bbretest. Had
to rem out NEEDS hobbitd or the bbnet service did not start at all. Also
I entered IPs for BBDISPLAY etc

Am running bbproxy on the same box so enabled this in hobbitlaunch also

However the proxy started but the bbnet test ran once i think. If I
enable the hobbitd then I obviously get an error about the port. Does
bbnet need hobbitd in my case ?

BR Thomas