[hobbit] BBNET replacement.

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Thu Jun 2 12:17:29 CEST 2005

On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 12:15:11PM +0200, Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 02, 2005 at 11:40:07AM +0200, Thomas wrote:
> > I have a central BBDISPLAY server and 3 BBNET servers. Can I replace one
> > BBNET server with a hobbit NET server without any problems ? So a step
> > by step transition from BB to Hobbit.
>
> Yes, that should work fine.

Forgot to mention what might be obvious, but still: When you setup a
Hobbit server just to do network testing, make sure you get the
BBDISPLAY settings right in hobbitserver.cfg - the default when you
install Hobbit is to configure it for everything on the same box.

Also, you should edit the hobbitlaunch.cfg file and disable everything
except the network test task.