[hobbit] LARRD Graphs in Hobbit 4.0.4

Tom Georgoulias tgeorgoulias at mcclatchy.com
Wed Jun 1 15:30:30 CEST 2005

Tom Callahan wrote:
>  My question is, I have installed
> Hobbit several times, and using bb4 clients, I am unable to get the full
> set of LARRD graphs I would like.

What graphs do you want and which which of those are missing?  Did you
properly configure the bb client to send the data you are interested in
graphing?

> Is there some sort of guide to enlighten myself on setting up the LARRD
> graphs within Hobbit?

Larrd graphing is built into hobbit, so you don't have to do any heavy
lifting to get it working.  It may take some tweaking to get things to
appear the way you want it to, and in those cases I'd check out
hobbitgraph.cfg and its manpage.

Tom