[hobbit] Same host on multiple pages

Gee Pee peter.welter at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 09:08:54 CEST 2005

I divided our bunch of computers in several logical groups using one
master bb-hosts-file, using (see bb-hosts-man page) include-files.
The dispinclude (one word) could be read as "disp(lay) include". Now
I have a page for each SLA (a page with Solaris, Linux, etc that
build up a SLA), but I also have a view/page with the all Solaris-
boxes only, Linux-boxes only etc..

The bbtest won't turn yellow anymore, if you have setup everything
correctly using (disp)include:
"TAGS RECOGNIZED BY ALL TOOLS

include filename
This tag is used to include another file into the bb-hosts file at
run-time, allowing for a large bb-hosts file to be split up into more
manageable pieces.
The "filename" argument should point to a file that uses the same
syntax as bb-hosts. The filename can be an absolute filename (if it
begins with a '/'), or a relative filename - relative filenames are
prefixed with the directory where the main bb-hosts file is located
(usually $BBHOME/etc/).
You can nest include tags, i.e. a file that is included from the main
bb-hosts file can itself include other files.

dispinclude filename
Acts like the "include" tag, but only on the BBDISPLAY server. Can be
used e.g. to put a group of hosts on multiple subpages, without
having to repeat the host definitions.

netinclude filename
Acts like the "include" tag, but only on the BBNET server.
"

Peter

dispinclude

 From the man-page:

Op 28-jul-2005, om 2:23 heeft Allan S het volgende geschreven: