[hobbit] Enable/Disable

Antonio Marques hobbitsam at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 16:38:44 CEST 2005

Hi...

What happens if your enter the full URL to the enable-disable.sh cgi file ?
 does the page load ?

Yes, it load.

what does your log show if you try to disable a host ?
Nothing.. Machine and tests still there..

is any hobbit log giving any message about this ?
No.

is your server ip included in the --admin-senders ?

what -admin-senders is ?

;-)

Thanks!