[hobbit] Error messages

Michael Dunne dunne at accuweather.com
Wed Jul 13 16:37:32 CEST 2005

Blast...Apologies...Here is the corrected output.

/cores hobbit$ gdb ~/server/bin/hobbitd_rrd /cores/core.2764
GNU gdb 5.3-20030128 (Apple version gdb-330.1) (Fri Jul 16 21:42:28 GMT
2004)
conditions.
This GDB was configured as "powerpc-apple-darwin".
Reading symbols for shared libraries ... done
#0  0x9004310c in kill ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x9004310c in kill ()
#1  0x9009fb9c in abort ()
#2  0x0000b724 in sigsegv_handler () at pcre.c:8090
#3  <signal handler called>
#4  0x90007250 in strlen ()
#5  0x90006cc8 in __vfprintf ()
#6  0x9000c8ac in vfprintf ()
#7  0x0000a44c in dprintf () at pcre.c:7445
#8  0x000086d0 in do_external_rrd () at pcre.c:6313
#9  0x00008f28 in update_rrd () at pcre.c:6809
#10 0x00002dac in find_fixedlength (code=0x0, options=-1610591728) at
pcre.c:1396