[hobbit] cpu disk procs - need the client for that?

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Jul 12 20:00:37 CEST 2005

On Tue, Jul 12, 2005 at 07:52:41PM +0200, David, Visions.se wrote:
> Ok! That explains the errors make is giving me :)
> Any special configs I should think about on the clients running BB? Does
> the hobbit server need to be included in the bb-hosts file on the
> clients and have any special tags?

Setup your BB clients as if you had a BB server running on the host that
is your Hobbit server. I.e. your client's bb-hosts file should be

    10.1.1.100  client.foo.com #
    10.0.0.1    hobbitserver.foo.com # BBDISPLAY

The Hobbit server is fully compatible with the BB server, so your
clients cannot tell if they're reporting to a Hobbit or a BB server.
So just pretend that it's a BB server ... no special setup is needed.