[hobbit] I can't get any graph on hobbit

FIGARO Nicolas nfigaro at effigie.fr
Fri Jul 8 13:48:44 CEST 2005

Hi,

I'm back with some troubles( again ?).

First of all, if you didn't have fun today, I just spent my last day rebuilding my /usr/local/bin dir I trashed due to a stupid "find  -rm" command. (I can send the complete command if you don't know how to spend the rest of your workday).

I recompiled a lot of stuff, and at last hobbit.

I tried to run the hobbitcgi from command line, and here is the result :
export QUERY_STRING="host=hostname&service=la&disp=hostname&graph=hourly&action=view"
exec ~hobbit/server/bin/hobbitgraph.cgi $CGI_HOBBITGRAPH_OPTS
Expires: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 11:43:46 GMT

COMMENT:Updated: 08-Jul-2005 13:38:46</body></html>

The  rrd looks good :
rrdtool fetch ~hobbit/data/rrd/hostname/la.rrd AVERAGE
<snip>
1120821300: 2.0000000000e+01
1120821600: 1.1990000000e+01
1120821900: 9.0000000000e+00