[hobbit] graph problems + patch

Gianluca Rossi grossi at acantho.net
Thu Jul 7 12:28:22 CEST 2005

Gianluca Rossi wrote:
> - on all linux client the vmstat graph was empty, and the error message
> was:
> /dati/hobbit/data/rrd/blu/vmstat.rrd from 127.0.0.1: unknown DS name
> 'cpu_w'
> i have deleted the bigbrother vmstat.rrd, and the new one is correct.
OK, i have seen that this is documented .. sorry

> - on all windows client, the "memory" graph is always zero (not empty).
It seems that i have found something wrong in larrd/do_la.c : the first
error seems a typo, that zeoes the data collected.
the second is that the function atol return a signed long integer, and
cannot report memory sizes > 2Gb.

I have written a small patch, using a specific gcc extension: the
function atoll and the long long integer (64 bit).

I am the only one having trouble with memory graph on windows machines???

--
Gianluca