Hobbit does not replace &color with image

Thomas Krieger tom at tom-krieger.de
Tue Jul 5 13:54:56 CEST 2005

Hello,

I've found a problem with hobbit 4.0.4 including all available patches.

The script I'm talking of is written for  an old bb server with bbgen
2.16. I send the following to the server:

&green   item
&yellow  item
&red       item

BB produces the expected output and places a green (or yellow or red)
image in the generated html page. It replaces &green with the path and
filename of the green image.

Hobbit now behaves a litte bit strange. The &green is not replaced. No
image is shown in the html page. Btw. bbgen 3.5 shows the same stra´nge
behaviour.

Can anyone explain to me what's wrong. Or has something changed in
hobbit and bbgen?

Thanks

Thomas