[hobbit] maint.pl

rwaegner rwaegner at questia.com
Mon Jan 31 22:33:52 CET 2005

Here is the output of running maint.pl on the CLI...

[hobbit at rinux home]$ hobbit/cgi-bin/maint.pl
[Mon Jan 31 15:32:56 2005] maint.pl: Use of uninitialized value in
substitution (s///) at hobbit/cgi-bin/maint.pl line 548.Insecure
directory in $ENV{PATH} while running with -T switch at
hobbit/cgi-bin/maint.pl line 414.

Rick