[hobbit] alerts not emailing

Bruce Lysik blysik at shutterfly.com
Fri Jan 28 23:09:59 CET 2005

Here's the cpu alert coming in:

@@page#2448|1106949175.057403|172.16.150.1|cs01|cpu|172.16.150.1|1106950975|red|red|1106849049|cs|370516
status cs01.cpu red Fri Jan 28 13:52:54 PST 2005 up: 57 day(s), 1 users, 35 procs, load=1761

LOAD AVG on cs01 is 1761

@@

Here's the hobbit-alerts.cfg definition:

HOST=cs01
        MAIL blysik at shutterfly.com SERVICE=cpu REPEAT=5m COLOR=red

hobbitd_alert shows up as running.  Nothing in page.log.

--
Bruce Z. Lysik  <blysik at shutterfly.com>
Operations Engineer