[hobbit] Still having problems with apache keyword in bb-hosts

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Jan 28 10:25:42 CET 2005

On Thu, Jan 27, 2005 at 10:19:29PM -0700, Charles Jones wrote:
> I am still unable to get the elusive apache1-apache3 graphs to display.
>
> Here's my relavant bb-hosts entries"
> paeg WEB Web Sites
> 1.2.3.4    www.mysite.com        # noconn http://www.mysite.com
> apache=http://1.2.3.4/server-status?auto
> LARRD:*,apache:apache1|apache2|apache3

Do you have an apache.rrd file in ~/data/rrd/www.mysite.com/ ?

If you do, then the graphs should show up on the "trends" page after a
while; the "trends" page is updated every 15 minutes by default so it
may take a while after you change the bb-hosts file for the new graphs
to show up.

If not, then there's a problem with the data collection. But your
bb-hosts entry looks right, and it seems your server sends the right
data.