[hobbit] nwstats2bb external going purple every 30

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Feb 28 15:17:44 CET 2005

On Mon, Feb 28, 2005 at 09:03:40AM -0500, Stuffle, David wrote:
> Hi all,
> I'm using the nwstats2bb external to monitor my Novell servers.  It's going
> purple about every 30 minutes and then back to green in 1-2 minutes.  It was
> working fine under the old BB.  Is anyone else running this external
> script?

I was going to point out that hobbitlaunch logs an exit code of 1,
which usually indicates an error condition - but then I see that
it's your script that does an "exit 1". You may want to change that
to "exit 0" to keep that line out of the logs...

But what's in the logfile from the script itself (the file you point
at with the LOGFILE entry) ?

I'll bet it is some environment setup that Hobbit doesn't do for you
but the nwstats2bb.pl script expects.