[hobbit] unexpected green mails

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Feb 28 12:54:38 CET 2005

It hasn't been completely resolved in RC4. I found a bug in the way
recovery messages was being handled that could trigger these to go out
when they should not, and thought that might be the cause of the
problem.

Kevin Hanrahan actually found another reason you may get an unexpected
green mail - if you have setup alerts to be sent out only on red
(COLOR=red), you won't get an alert when it goes yellow
(obviously). But you will get the recovery notice when it goes back to
green! I'm working on that one, but need to do some more testing later
today before I send out the fix.

--
Henrik Storner