[hobbit] Hobbit 4.0 RC3

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Tue Feb 22 23:52:00 CET 2005

On Tue, Feb 22, 2005 at 11:49:00PM +0100, Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> Another release candidate - 4.0 RC3 - is now available on Sourceforge.
> There are a couple of outstanding bug reports related to alerts that
> I would like to get a grip on before calling this an official release.

One thing I forgot to mention: If you do run into problems with
alerts not happening as you expect them to, please add the
option "--trace=FILENAME" to the hobbitd_alert command in
hobbitlaunch.cfg. This causes all alert-activity to be logged to
the file you specify, and will make it much easier to figure out why
the code acted the way it did.