[hobbit] acklog empty

Asif Iqbal iqbala-hobbit at qwestip.net
Sun Feb 20 11:48:59 CET 2005

On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 01:52:40PM, Asif Iqbal wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 19, 2005 at 12:06:43AM, Asif Iqbal wrote:
> > Hi All
> >
> > I just ran this as user hobbit
> >
> > bb 127.0.0.1 "hobbitdack 181402 999"

The above syntax does not work and verified by checking the acktime in
hobbitdboard output.

bb 127.0.0.1 "ack ack_event ${ACKCODE} ${DELAY} ${OPTIONAL TEXT}" is the
only syntax that works to delay an alert.

It also shows in the hobbitboard's acktime and in the server/acks/acklog
file.

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu