Disk space alerts

James B Horwath JamesHorwath at glic.com
Fri Feb 18 19:40:31 CET 2005

Does hobbit allow you to send disk space alerts to different people. For
example if I have a data base machine, the sys admins would get the O/S
type alerts, the DBA's get the database filesystem alerts, and the WEB
developers would get the WEB filesystem alerts.   This was always my big
wish list from BB.

Thanks in advance,
Jim

Jim Horwath
SANS Certified: GCUX/GHTQ
Unix Admin

This message, and any attachments to it, may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or
communication of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by return
e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.  Thank you.