alerts sent to wrong address...

Anonymous anonymous at example.com
Fri Feb 18 18:55:16 CET 2005

G'day folks,

   I'm having problems with hobbit alerts...  They're being sent
correctly, but seem to ignore a good portion of whats listed in the
hobbit-alerts.cfg file.   I've included both by hobbit-alerts.cfg and
bb-hosts file, in hopes someone can see what I'm doing wrong.

   Even though I should only recieve alerts for entries on the "Airtyme"
page to monitor at example.com, I still recieve alerts for things on the
QMS page.  Even worst, is that the intended for QMS does NOT get
alerted.

   I've also noticed that I get alerted immediately, even if the server
doesn't respond for only seconds, where I'd rather be notified only if
it's down for 5 minutes or more...

Any ideas?

Cheers,

...Steve...

bb-hosts
------------

page    Airtyme     Airtyme Systems
10.2.0.9  	        michelle.example.com # BBPAGER BBNET BBDISPLAY bbd
ftp pop3
207.23.97.9      external.example.com # ftp pop3 http://www.example.com

page    Cedar        Cedar Learning
10.2.0.34         dns.cedarlearning.com # testip dns
10.2.0.1           astaro.cedarlearning.com # testip
204.244.11.58  www.cedarlearning.com # http://www.cedarlearning.com

page    QMS         Queen Margarets
67.19.210.162  www.qms.bc.ca # ftp http://www.qms.bc.ca/
24.68.160.248   shaw.qms.bc.ca