[hobbit] trying to get netapp filer data into larrd graphs

Tom Georgoulias tgeorgoulias at nandomedia.com
Wed Feb 16 22:32:17 CET 2005

Lowery, Michael wrote:

> On a similar note, I'm trying to get the ciscocpu.pl/.sh script to also
> present the data to larrd.  But I don't really have a clue as how to
> accomplish this, so if someone feels that they would like to help, let
> me know.  I will be equally grateful for those who can provide links and
> or hints that can help me get this done.

Did you look at the "custom rrd data" section in the hobbitd_larrd
manpage?  It may be easier to do than you think.  THere is no perl
involved (assuming your ciscocpu script is already running on the hobbit
server and displaying the data (but not the graphs)) and an example
shell script is provided.

Tom