More Temperature Questions :-)

Charles Jones jonescr at cisco.com
Tue Feb 15 19:49:55 CET 2005

1. How can I graph Farenheit instead of Celcius?
2. I have two different temperature outputs (different machines), will
Hobbit pick up the correct value from both?  Here are examples, directly
cut and pasted from the hobbit status page...

Machine 1:  (I think this is the "usual" temperature output)

 Tue Feb 15 11:45:33 MST 2005 Temperature status:

Device             Temp(C)  Temp(F)
-----------------------------------
AMBIENT            20       68
CPU0               40      104
CPU1               40      104
CPU2               40      104
CPU3               40      104
-----------------------------------
Status green: All devices look okay

Machine 2:  (This one looks a bit different)
 Tue Feb 15 11:46:20 MST 2005 Temperature status:

Device             Temp(C)  Temp(F)
Board 0            34       93
Board 1            35       95
Board 2            35       95
Board 4            34       93
Board 6            37       98
Board CLK          25       77
Status green: All devices look okay

Note that for Machine 2 I believe the Board CLK is the value we want to graph.