[hobbit] Status not available message at /hobbit-cgi/bb-hostsvc.sh?HOSTSVC=...

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Feb 14 22:50:00 CET 2005

On Mon, Feb 14, 2005 at 11:35:51AM -0800, Anonymous wrote:
> Morning, and happy monday...
>
>    I would agree with this, save for the fact that bigbrother has been
> completely removed from the system, and hobbit starts and runs
> wonderfully for 5 minutes exactly.  After the 5 minutes is up, hobbitd
> terminates with a sig 6 (I assume intentionally from hobbitlaunch)

Signal 6 is never intentional! That means the program aborted due to a
fatal error, and usually this is accompanied by a core dump.

Could you send me your hobbitlaunch.cfg and hobbitserver.cfg files,
the hobbitd binary, and if you find a core file in the hobbit-users
home-directory or the server/tmp/ directory that one as well.

Thanks,