[hobbit] ACK with Delay

Asif Iqbal iqbala-hobbit at qwestip.net
Sun Feb 13 17:09:21 CET 2005

On Sun, Feb 13, 2005 at 08:30:23AM, Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 12, 2005 at 08:23:26PM -0500, Asif Iqbal wrote:
> > Is there a way to retrieve an alert based on the ACKCODE?
>
> [snip BB script that picks out hostname+service for an ack code]
>
> I hope you don't mind my asking: Why ?

This way I can keep the delay script simple. I do not have to parse the
host.service info from the subject or body of the message. Plus with
skytel it looses the subject. So I just look for the [12345] code in the
email and just use that as a reference to pick up the host.service

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu