[hobbit] Disk not all there

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Fri Feb 11 22:18:55 CET 2005

On Fri, Feb 11, 2005 at 03:18:38PM -0500, Steve DiSorbo wrote:
> I am running HobitMon R.4-RC1 on RedHat linux AS 3 and under the disk
> dot I see an incomplete list, see below.  I have created 4 LVM file
> systems that do not appear to have any stats.  With BB I know where to
> look to see, what is going wrong, but not with Hobbit.  Any help is
> appreciated.

This is a common problem, and not really Hobbit specific. The output
from your df command gets split in two lines per filesystem, because
of the length of the device names.

Set DFCMD="df -P" on the client, and it should work OK.

> Also ... is there a place I can search the this mail list online?

The mail archive is a bit low on my priority list, I hope to get it in
better shape after the release of 4.0.

Regards