[hobbit] hobbit and bigsister

Henrik Storner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Feb 7 19:25:35 CET 2005

In <1107797954.4820.52.camel at sphax.exp33.cvf> Etienne Roulland <Etienne.Roulland at cvf.fr> writes:

>i'm trying to set up an hobbit server with both big brother & sister
>clients.

>I don't have problem to get the rrd graphs from BigB client but big
>sister doesn't seems to be "hobbit aware"...

>I get this for the disks test :

>N/A                      9.2GB     7.7GB     1.5GB  84% /
>N/A                        9GB     6.6GB     2.4GB  74% /home

>So i get :
>2005-02-07 18:36:13 RRD error creating /usr/local/stow/hobbit//data/rrd/mybox/disk,N/A.rrd: creating '/usr/local/stow/hobbit//data/rrd/mybox/disk,N/A.rrd': No such file or directory

Interesting, I don't quite understand why the "N/A" is not converted
by hobbitd_larrd when it generates the RRD filename. The only reason I
can think of is that it somehow gets confused and thinks this is a
report from a Windows client.

Could you send me the raw status message that Big Sister reports ? You
can get it by running

   ~hobbit/server/bin/bb 127.0.0.1 "hobbitdlog HOSTNAME.disk"