[hobbit] Purple trends?

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Sun Feb 6 18:33:06 CET 2005

On Sun, Feb 06, 2005 at 12:13:42PM -0500, Kevin Hanrahan wrote:
> I have a strange situation. On only one of my servers, I have the trends
> column showing purple. When I look at the graphs however, it appears to be
> up to date! My time and date on the system are also up to date. Anybody got
> any ideas?

Well, it can happen if there have been graphs for this host
previously, but now there are none. But that's unusual.

Could you check /var/log/hobbit/hobbitlaunch.log for when the
"larrdcolumn" task has run ? And if there are any messages logged
other than it was started ?

Also, try running

      ~hobbit/server/bin/bb 127.0.0.1 "drop SERVERNAME trends"

This removes the "trends" column - it should appear again when the
larrdcolumn task runs, if there are any valid graphs.