[hobbit] Hobbit 4.0-RC1 available

rwaegner rwaegner at questia.com
Thu Feb 3 19:22:29 CET 2005

Oh yes indeed! Excellent! I even have my BEA column now! One quick
question though, the bea column consists of only a bea heap utilization
graph. Is there a number of other bea stats available? like the apache
multiple graphs "LARRD:*,apache:apache1|apache2|apache3"? I have the two
enterprise OID strings in Henrik's bea-snmpstats.sh ext file, but only
one graph (heap) is displayed, and it's empty! I've done snmpwalks to
the servers (to both OIDs) and get VAST amounts of data..

Rick