[hobbit] Anyone working on an NT client?

Jeffcoat, Al Al.Jeffcoat at orhs.org
Wed Dec 28 20:17:50 CET 2005

My management (even the director was curious about this) asked for the
same thing, do we have access to the source for the Windows client.  So
you are not alone there.  We told them no, were allowed anyway to
install the Windows client, over the objections of some of our security
and intel team.

:)  Fortunately, the intel manager is an old UNIX guy :)

Al