[hobbit] Temporary Files

lars ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Mon Dec 19 09:12:04 CET 2005

In my installation I have 2 hobbit-tmpdirectories: $HOBBITHOME/client/tmp
and $HOBBITHOME/server/tmp

I don't understand what you mean, because they are created automatically.

$ ll
total 112
-rw-------   1 hobbit     users           39 Dec 19 09:05 BB-DISKCHK.TMP
-rw-rw-rw-   1 hobbit     users          307 Dec 19 09:06
hobbit_vmstat.18544
-rw-rw-rw-   1 hobbit     users        40935 Dec 19 09:06 msg.txt
$ pwd
/home/hobbit/client/tmp

Regards
Lars