Debian3.1-Exim4 and Alerts in Hobbit

Costa, Todd (DMH) Todd.Costa at state.ma.us
Thu Dec 1 20:20:03 CET 2005

Hi,

	I am wondering if anyone has any experience with setting up the
email alerts in Hobbit to be sent via Exim4 on a Debian server to external
recipients? This seems to be one of the last pieces I am putting together to
migrate from BB to Hobbit. And I am kinda stuck with what I need to do to
get it working. I am not very familiar with email servers settings of any
kind right now. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks

Todd Costa

Commonwealth of Massachusetts