disk groups

Galen Johnson solitaryrpr at trantor.org
Sun Aug 28 21:06:40 CEST 2005

Hey Henrik,

I have a question.  Is it possible to set up disk groups that hobbit can
then treat as a single disk?  I did something similar to this using an
inhouse script we use for a home grown alerting system.  We have an
application that spreads itself across several partitions and I only
care if the average across the partitions is at some threshhold not the
individual partitions.

Is this currently possible with hobbit (I know it's not in BB)?  If not,
would it be possible to add this functionality to it? (it was pretty
straightforward for the stuff I did but that was perl based and I just
used the XML module in perl.)

=G=