[hobbit] bb-dftab

David Gore David.Gore at mci.com
Thu Aug 25 20:13:21 CEST 2005

lars ebeling wrote:
> I think it should be on the serverside since the hobbitclient only sends
> the data from the hobbiclient.sh-script.

If you are using the hobbit client on the client host leopg7, then on
the hobbit server in the server/etc directory where hobbit-clients.cfg
resides, you would put the following in hobbit-clients.cfg:

HOST=leopg7
	DISK /var 92 98
	DISK /opt 100 101

If you are using the BB client on leopg7, and the entries are as you
say, try testing the bb-disk.sh script by hand.

Something like this should work:

leopg7> export BBHOME=<insert PATH here>
leopg7> . $BBHOME/etc/bbdef.sh
leopg7> sh -x $BBHOME/bin/bb-disk.sh

examine the last few lines for the status, scroll back further to see
how it processed the script.