hobbit-4.1.1 client/server

Asif Iqbal iqbala-hobbit at qwestip.net
Thu Aug 25 17:57:55 CEST 2005

Hi All

I just installed hobbit-4.1.1 server on my hobbitd server and
hobbit-4.1.1 client part on one of my Solaris 7 box.

Now I do not see any vmstat column for the client on the hobbit webpage.

This is the first time I am using hobbit-4.1.1. What am I missing? Where
do I look for clue?

Here is the entry of the client in hobbitd server's bb-hosts page

123.47.0.222    anon.here.biz # ssh vmstat

[ip/host masked to save the innocents]

Thanks

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu