alert color triggers

Alan Sparks asparks at doublesparks.net
Mon Aug 22 04:44:38 CEST 2005

Have a simple rule in hobbit-alerts.cfg:
HOST=%.*
        SCRIPT /usr/lib/hobbit/server/ext/pg/cfrun cfrun FORMAT=SCRIPT
REPEAT=10
        MAIL bb-pg-oncall FORMAT=TEXT REPEAT=60 DURATION>5

I note that these trigger on a yellow status, in addition to red or purple.
I have ALERTCOLORS="red,purple" defined in hobbitserver.cfg.
Note also I am using the BB client, not the Hobbit client.

Does ALERTCOLORS have an effect?
If not, what is the correct format to filter out yellow alerts, and just
trigger on red and purple?

Thanks.
-Alan

--
Alan Sparks, UNIX/Linux Systems Integration and Administration
<asparks at doublesparks.net>