OSF proc processing, COMMAND, CMD?

David Gore David.Gore at mci.com
Sun Aug 14 22:12:13 CEST 2005

"osf.c" [Read only] [Modified] [Shared lock] line 51 of 123 --41%--

         unix_procs_report(hostname, hinfo, fromline, timestr, "CMD",
"COMMAND", psstr);

was

         unix_procs_report(hostname, hinfo, fromline, timestr, "CMD",
NULL, psstr);

Not sure why you took out COMMAND in the lastest snapshot?  We need that
to process /usr/ucb/ps wwaux.  Otherwise, we get:

  Sun Aug 14 19:33:16 GMT 2005 - Processes NOT ok

yellow Expected string CMD not found in ps output header

This didn't work, now it is alarming on PROCs although I can see all the
procs in the client data.  Can we get COMMAND back for OSF and ps wwuax?

nmsbb at myHost:/usr/nmsbb/client/bin> ps wwaux|head
USER        PID %CPU %MEM   VSZ  RSS TTY      S    STARTED         TIME
COMMAND

--
David Gore (v965-3670)
Enhanced Technology Support (ETS)