Error making latest snapshot

lars ebeling lars.ebeling at leopg9.no-ip.org
Fri Aug 12 10:31:42 CEST 2005

Hi

Got this while making latest snapshot:

cc -g -O -D_REENTRANT -DHPUX -I. -I/home/hobbit/snapshot/include -I/usr/local/include -c -o bbproxy.o bbproxy.c
bbproxy.c:19:85: sys/select.h: No such file or directory
makeÄ1Å: *** Äbbproxy.oÅ Error 1
makeÄ1Å: Leaving directory é/home/hobbit/snapshot/bbproxy'
make: *** Äbbproxy-buildÅ Error 2

Regards
Lars Ebeling

http://leopg9.no-ip.org
Hobbithobbyist
 "Never run after your own hat.  Others will be delighted to do it; why spoil their fun?"
-- Mark Twain