[hobbit] SIP & VoIP

Gerard Lill Gerard at ets.biz
Thu Aug 11 09:38:08 CEST 2005

Joking aside, that is exactly the page I was looking at when the email
came in!

Now you know of one person looking into it at the moment; although like
yourself I am totally new to this.  It's *supposed* to be simple, easy,
etc; but I feel confident I'll feel dumber than when I'm started.

(at the moment - if Hobbit doesn't monitor it, we don't deploy it; and
we haven't had to say "No" yet; so I think your pretty close to your
ambitions!!)

Cheers.