[hobbit] New enable/disable tool ready for testing

David Gore David.Gore at mci.com
Fri Apr 29 15:17:29 CEST 2005

Henrik Stoerner wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 29, 2005 at 02:40:58AM +0000, David Gore wrote:
>
>>Do you have plans to add back the username like in the maint.pl?  I
>>would like to see who is disabling tests.
>>
>>conn
>>
>>Disabled by: unknown @ some.ip.addr.ess
>>Reason: WE can't do anything to resolve this issue
>

> The default setup puts the enable/disable on a webpage that is
> password-protected, and it then automatically picks up the username
> you used to login.
>
> If you really want to know who is disabling stuff, perhaps that was
> worth considering ?

I suppose I do not know what you mean.  I didn't disable anything.  I
have added a password via Apache for the entire Hobbit site when our
security people complained.  I cannot say I have see a password request
for this specific page.

I will add security for the cgi-secure directory as well, if that is
what you mean.  It many evoke some complaining about two passwords for
hobbit we will see.

~David