hobbit bbtest crash

Doran, Gavin gavin.doran at logicacmg.com
Tue Apr 26 13:51:20 CEST 2005

Hi,
My hobbit woes have increased today. The bbtest page has this:
- Program crashed

Fatal signal caught!

The bb-network.log has this:
*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid next size (fast): 0x0975b5f8 ***
*** glibc detected *** free(): invalid next size (fast): 0x082515f8 ***

All of my conn tests went purple and all of my other network based test
went purple i.e. ssh, http, telnet. This lasts for different amounts of
time, from 2 days to 1 hour then all tests return to normal, including
bbtest.

What could be causing this problem? Has anyone else seen this with
fedora?

Thanks,
Gavin