[hobbit] No graph of nmailq-bf.sh

Geoff Steer gsteer at firstwave.com.au
Tue Apr 26 02:09:30 CEST 2005

I've finally installed the patch (public holiday yesterday) but still
get no graph.
I've run the debugging as you suggested for the other user having a
similar problem and I get the same output from the nmailq script as them
i.e.
	Total requests: 99

I did notice on the empty graph that did display that the label for the
graph shows 'Queue Length @RRDPARAM@'.

Regards
Geoff