[hobbit] No graph of nmailq-bf.sh

Soumya K. Das soumya at in-corporate.pacenet-india.com
Sun Apr 24 09:07:28 CEST 2005

Nope...still not showing... have a look at the code below...
This is the mailq section of hobbitgraph file
[mailq]
        FNPATTERN mailq(.*).rrd
        TITLE Mail Queue Length
        YAXIZ Queue Length
        DEF:mailq at RRDIDX@=@RRDFN@:mailq:AVERAGE
        LINE2:mailq at RRDIDX@#@COLOR@:Queue Length @RRDPARAM@
        COMMENT:\n
        GPRINT:mailq at RRDIDX@:LAST: \: %5.1lf (cur)
        GPRINT:mailq at RRDIDX@:MAX: \: %5.1lf (max)
        GPRINT:mailq at RRDIDX@:MIN: \: %5.1lf (min)
        GPRINT:mailq at RRDIDX@:AVERAGE: \: %5.1lf (avg)\n
        # This handles "mailq.rrd", "mailqin.rrd" and "mailqout.rrd"

And this is what I get in the screen when it runs the mailq command

Total requests: 3

Don't you think the @RRDFN@ should be requests instead of "requests" or
"total requests:"

Regards