[hobbit] New enable/disable tool ready for testing

Tom Georgoulias tgeorgoulias at mcclatchy.com
Thu Apr 21 16:55:56 CEST 2005

Henrik Stoerner wrote:

> It should, and I actually thought Hobbit was already working that
> way. But no - I forgot to send "blue" status reports through to the
> RRD update routine.
>
> Patch is attached.

Thanks for the patch.  I put it, and all the others from the list
(including the new enadis tool) for 4.0.2 into production today.  So far
everything works as expected.  Glad to be free of the maint.pl shortcomings.

> BTW, I expect to release a 4.0.3 version over the week-end with the
> patches that have accumulated, and the new enable/disable tool.

Will the 4.0.3 enadis tool have any new features that aren't already
present in maintenance-feature-v2.patch?

My server says hobbit 4.0.3, so I wonder if I'll even need to upgrade to
the official 4.0.3 release....

Tom