[hobbit] Hobbit 4.02 and Patches..

lars ebeling dhd733 at yahoo.se
Wed Apr 20 07:49:05 CEST 2005

Henrik Stoerner <henrik at hswn.dk> wrote:
Finally, there is a patch around that replaces the perl-based
enable/disable script (maint.pl) with a native Hobbit tool. This is
somewhat more "experimental" since it hasn't really had much testing,
although I do plan on deploying it to my production system later
today. Apply this last - You'll find it at
http://www.hswn.dk/beta/maintenance-feature-v2.patch

Does this mean that I should forget that this doesn't work for me? I'm reinstalling hobbit again and again. As I wrote before when I shut down Apache the tests, that I wanted to disable hours ago, suddenly are disabled when I start Apache again.

Regards

Lars

Hobbithobbyist

"If you run UNIX and you don't have a UPS, you should see a psychiatrist...."
--Byte Magazine (years ago)