HPUX Hobbit Client Issue

cits.bogajewski at daimlerchrysler.com cits.bogajewski at daimlerchrysler.com
Fri Apr 15 18:28:37 CEST 2005

Hello there...

while looking out for a good infrastructure monitoring solution i noticed
the new hobbit. It seems to be a good approach for that what i am needs.

However, as far as i am noticed, there is no client software, except those
found at sourceforge, but i cant compile this stuff on my HPUX machines.
Is there probably a way known by someone? Any tips? If not, is there a
plan to develop client software for another platforms such HPUX or WINTEL?
 I have to use BB clients at the moment, but i would prefer to use some
kind of GPL software..

Greetings,

Anatoli Bogajewski