[hobbit] Error running gmake install

Henrik Stoerner henrik at hswn.dk
Mon Apr 11 11:30:50 CEST 2005

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 07:42:01AM +0200, lars ebeling wrote:

> I have tested to run make install on 2 machines (32-bits and 64-bits kernels).
> I get the same error on both:
>
> cd webfiles; find . ö grep -v RCS ö grep -v DIST ö ../../build/setup-newfiles /o
> pt/hobbit/server/web/ ../../build/md5.dat
> Installing new file /opt/hobbit/server/web/report_form_daily
> Installing new file /opt/hobbit/server/web/report_form_weekly
> /bin/sh: 23720 Memory fault(coredump)

I thought that issue had been resolved some time ago.

Are you sure you installed as root, so you had permissions to update
the files ?

Anyway, check if there's a core file in hobbit-4.0.2/hobbitd/webfiles/
- if there is, then do the usual

    $ cd hobbit-4.0.2
    $ gdb build/setup-newfiles hobbitd/webfiles/core
    gdb> bt

and send me the output.

Thanks,