[hobbit] "Demo site", Tests doesn't change from blue to yellow

lars ebeling dhd733 at yahoo.se
Sun Apr 10 09:19:58 CEST 2005

It's the same script that starts bb and then enable all tests. The color should turn yellow since the machine is recently rebooted, but the color doesn't change until the hour is ended.

/Lars

On Sun, Apr 10, 2005 at 06:43:14AM +0200, lars ebeling wrote:

> the menuitem "Demo site" has disappeared from
> http://www.hswn.dk/hobbit/

Ah - yes, I really need to get the menu_items.js file flagged as a
configuration file in the Debian package.

> I wanted to download all patches since my tests doesn't change from
> blue to yellow. To see if there were any patches for that.
>
> When I shutdown a server I run a script from rc2.d to disable all
> tests, and when I startup a server I enable all test from rc3.d.
> The cpu test should then turn yellow, but it doesn't. It doesn't
> change until after one hour to green.

For the color to change, the server must start sending in status
messages (i.e. you must start the BB client). But I suppose it does
that as soon as it is booted. So it sounds odd. I'll check if the same
thing happens here.

hobbit-unsubscribe at hswn.dk

Hobbithobbyist

"If you run UNIX and you don't have a UPS, you should see a psychiatrist...."
--Byte Magazine (years ago)