[hobbit] Info and Trend Columns go purple

Jeffcoat, Al ajeffco at orhs.org
Tue Apr 5 20:44:50 CEST 2005

In the info column, we are not seeing contact info anymore (at least,
not since one of the RC's, I think RC4).  Mail is however still outgoing
on events.

Is this related?  And is there a way to "clean up" the appearance of the
messages?  The come into our mailboxes with what looks like html code
that outlook doesn't know what to do with.  I saw a note to change to
PLAIN in the hobbit-alerts.cfg file, but wouldn't that drop the link out
of the e-mail also?  (Guess I'd like to have my cake and eat it too :)
).

Al